quinta-feira, outubro 07, 2004

1st test / 1o teste

Listening/A ouvir: Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass

After years of reading other people's blogs and after some friends urging me to do so I finally started my own blog.
I'm still not sure about what I should write about but I know that once I get started things will begin to flow :)

Unsure as to what language I should use, I've decided to post both in english (wich is the language I'm most used to reading) and in portuguese (my native language). I'm sure that errors will occur in both languages but that won't stop me from posting ;)

This post is, as the title suggests, just an test. I'll begin working on a real post after checking all the settings and exploring what I can and cannot do here :)

-

Após anos a ler blogs de outras pessoas e após a sugestão de alguns amigos, finalmente criei o meu próprio blog.
Ainda não estou muito seguro sobre o que escrever mas sei que assim que começar as coisas vão começar a fluir :)

Sem saber bem que língua utilizar, decidi fazer os posts em inglês (que é a língua em que mais leio) e em português (a minha língua materna). Tenho a certeza que vão surgir erros nas duas línguas mas isso não me vai impedir de escrever ;)

Este post é, como o título sugere, apenas um teste. Vou começar a trabalhar num post a sério depois de ter verificado todas as configurações e de explorar o que posso e não posso fazer aqui :)

Sem comentários: