terça-feira, outubro 12, 2004

Kafka

Yesterday I've finished reading Deleuze and Guattari's book on Kafka. After so many years I'm still amazed by the applicability of their theories and even more when it is applied to Kafka, whose work I really loved before, but never managed to see it quite under the lhe light of those theories.

Great book if you're already into D&G (and Kafka, obviously) but quite obscure if your new to their theories (and they can be quite complex in some points).

Strangely I'm feeling a great need to re-read Kafka: I've read it so long ago that I couldn't remember many of the examples they used throughout the book...

---

Ontem acabei de ler o livro de Deleuze e Guattari sobre Kafka. Depois de tantos anos ainda consigo ficar surpreendido com a aplicabilidade das teorias deles e ainda mais quando aplicadas a Kafka, de cujo trabalho já gostava tanto, mas nunca o tinha visto à luz dessas teorias.

Bom livro se já se conhece D&G (e Kafka, obviamente) mas bastante obscuro para quem é novo nas suas teorias (que podem ser bastante complexas nalguns pontos).

Estranhamente, estou a sentir uma grande necessidade de reler Kafka: já o li há tanto tempo que não me consegui lembrar de muitos dos exemplos que foram usados no livro...

Sem comentários: