segunda-feira, outubro 18, 2004

Release / Libertação

Back to the confusion of being trapped in myself. Many times don't know just what to say when I show myself still bound. When I see the someone who makes my heartbeat sound the beauty of being alive... I constrain myself, and constrain the spark that I am in the rough, leaving behind this trembling boy of little interest but great insecureness (overcompensated on top of everything). I hide from myself lots of times... and search for a little corner in wich to deposit all my doubts, like in a lottery I draw excuses (or valid justifications) to keep myself in the quietness of the uncontrollable... Fortunately I've got friends that show me that there are many illusions and that we build most of them just to make acceptable, within us, not dealing with them. Thanks Friend. Thanks.
----
Volto à confusão de estar preso por mim próprio. Não sei muitas vezes o que dizer quando, simplesmente me mostro ainda por libertar. Quando vejo a pessoa que me faz o bater de coração soar à beleza de estar vivo... limito-me, e limito o fulminar que sou em bruto, deixando ficar um trémulo rapaz que de interessante tem pouco e que de insegurança (ainda por cima compensada) tem muito. Escondo-me de mim próprio muitas vezes... e procuro um cantinho para depositar todas as minha duvidas, rodo uma tômbola e tiro desculpas (ou justificações perfeitamente válidas) para me forçar a permanecer ainda mais na quietude do incontrolável... Felizmente tenho amigos que me fazem ver que ilusões há muitas e que a grande parte delas somos nós que as criamos para tornar aceitável, dentro de nós, não lidarmos com elas. Obrigado Amigo. Obrigado.

Sem comentários: